UPSC CDS 2 2022 Notification pdf Download is discussed here. CDS II Registration Form for Application, Apply Online last date. UPSC has come up with a new recruitment for the citizens of India. Many interested and eligible candidates were waiting for this examination for long time. This exam has been known as Combined Defense Services Examination II. The online application process has already been started on the official website of UPSC. UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2022. Many interested and eligible candidates have applied for it and some the candidates are still planning to apply. The candidates who are planning to apply are wondering about when, where and how to apply for the recruitment.
UPSC CDS 2 2022 Notification
In this article we are going to discuss about when, where and how to apply for the recruitment and also about the selection process, application process and eligibility criteria for UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2022. As earlier mentioned UPSC has come up with a recruitment exam. This exam is known as Combined Defense Services Examination II. According to this recruitment, different candidates will be recruited for different posts.
Under this recruitment, UPSC has decided to fill around 339 vacant posts. These posts will be divided according to the different department in which the candidate wants to apply for job. We will discuss about the number of vacancies according to the department in detail further in this article.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment Form 2022
The application process will be done on the official website of UPSC. The application process has already been started on the day of release of official notification. The official notification for the exam was released on 18th May 2022 on the official website of UPSC. Many interested and eligible candidates have already applied for the exam and some of the students are planning to apply.
For the candidates who are planning to apply should hurry because the last date to apply for the exam is 7h June 2022. The date of CDS II exam has also been announced and it will be conducted on 4th September 2022 in different examination centers around India. There will be 4 main stages in the selection process of CDS II Exam. In the first stage there will be a written exam that will be conducted in different examination centers around India.
UPSC CDS 2 Apply Online 2022
The exam has been scheduled to be conducted on 4th June 2022. After the written exam there will be a SSB Interview. In the SSB interview there will be intelligence and personality test. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be called for the SSB Interview. After the interview there will be a document verification round and in the end there will be medical exam. All the candidates who will be able to clear all the stages of selection, will be short listed in the final merit list and who will be given jobs.
|Name of the Exam||Combined Defense Services Examination II|
|Name of the Examination Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Frequency of Exam||Once Every Year|
|Benefit of Exam||Get Jobs in Different Defense Departments|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Number of vacancies||339|
|Age Limit||20 Years Old to 24 Years Old|
|Education Qualification||Graduation Degree (Course varies According to the Department)|
|Selection Process||1. Written Exam
2. SSB Interview
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Exam
|Category of Article||Registration|
|Status of Registration||Started Now|
UPSC CDS 2 Bharti 2022
Important Dates Regarding UPSC CDS 2 2022 Notification
|Date of Release of Official Notification||18th May 2022|
|Start Date of Application||18th May 2022|
|Last Date of Application||7th June 2022|
|Start Date to Withdraw Application||14th June 2022|
|Last Date to Withdraw Application||20th June 2022|
|Date of Release of Admit Card||Not Officially Announced Yet|
|Date of UPSC CDS II Exam||4th September 2022|
|Date of Result of Exam||Not Officially Announced Yet|
|Date of SSB Interview||Not Officially Announced Yet|
Under the UPSC CDS II Recruitment, UPSC have decided to fill around 339 vacant posts. These posts have been divided according to the department in which candidate want to apply for. The number of vacancies in:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100 vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 22 vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32 Vacancies
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai SSC Men – 169 Vacancies
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai SSC Women – 16 Vacancies
UPSC CDS 2 Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Nationality: A candidate must be citizen of India.
- Age Limit:
- The Minimum Age to Apply for the UPSC CDS 2 Exam is 20 Years Old.
- The Maximum Age to Apply for the UPSC CDS 2 Exam is 24 Years Old.
- Educational Qualification:
- A candidate must have graduation in any subject in order to apply for Indian Military Academy or Officers’ Training Academy.
- A candidate must have graduation in engineering in order to apply for Indian Naval Academy.
- A candidate must have graduation in any subject with Mathematics and Physics in Class 12th in order to apply for Air Force Academy.
- Marital Status: A candidate must be unmarried in order to apply for UPSC CDS II Exam 2022.
There is also some application fee to apply for UPSC CDS II recruitment exam 2022 but the amount of application fee varies from category to category of candidates. The application fees for:
- Un Reserved Category Candidates – Rs. 200
- SC/ ST Category/ Female Candidates – Nil.
UPSC CDS II Online Apply 2022
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of UPSC.
- After that register yourself on the official website.
- After that click on the link “Apply for UPSC CDS II Exam 2022”.
- Now choose the wing, you want to apply for.
- After that fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now pay the application fees.
- Now your application is complete, jus download the application form for future use.