In our article, you will be provided complete information about Cowin Portal. We will provide you with all the information related to this clearly. In our article, you will be told about the process of registration as well as how to log in to it. Apart from this, we will also provide you with clear information about its objective, benefits, and status tracking in our article. We hope that you will definitely read our article carefully till the end.
The Co-WIN portal was launched on 16 January 2021. This portal has been launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. This portal is the National Government Portal, whose main objective is to make people available for vaccination registration. Apart from this, many services will be made available to you through this portal.
Only residents of India can use this portal. All languages will be made available to you in this portal. Languages have been provided to you in English, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, etc. So that you can book your slot by registering for yourself in any language.
Cowin Portal Login
Vaccination for SARS-CoV-2 has been started on this portal from 01 March 2021 for people between the age of 45 years to 60 years. Vaccinations have been started for citizens above 18 years of age on this portal from 08 May 2021. With the help of this portal, more than 1 billion vaccination doses had been installed till 21 October 2021.
Vaccinations have been started for citizens from 15 years of age to 17 years of age from 03 January 2022 after completing 1 million goals. Vaccinations have been started for all frontline workers and senior citizens from 10 January 2022. India has also made a record, on 17 September 2021, more than 20 million vaccinations were done in a day.
Documents Required for Cowin Portal
All the documents you need for registration are as follows:-
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Voting card
- NPR Smart Card
- Driving license
- Passport, etc.
Registration Fees for vaccination in Cowin Portal
If you register your vaccination through Cowin Portal, then you will not have to pay any fee. Because no fee will be charged for vaccination in government hospitals. On the Cowin portal, you will get the list of all the hospitals which are registered under the government. If you want, you can also take vaccination by going to private hospitals.
For which you will also have to pay. But this payment has been fixed separately for all private hospitals. But according to the government, this fee has been fixed at Rs.250/- per vaccination. This vaccination has been made free of cost by Cowin Portal so that citizens whose financial system is not good can also take their vaccination.
What is the process to register in Cowin Portal?
- To register in Cowin Portal, first, you have to go to the official website.
Whose link is- cowin.gov.in.
- After that on the home page, you have to click on Register/Login option.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- In that, you have to fill out OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After filling, you have to select the photo ID proof from the menu and give the ID number.
- Click on it and enter your name, gender, DOB, etc. details exactly correctly.
- After filing, you can register for your vaccination.
How to add members in Cowin Portal?
- In Cowin Portal, you can register for 3 candidates.
- After registering, you have to select the option of Add more on the home page.
- After selecting, you have to fill in all the details of that candidate in the same way.
- Then you have to click on add option.
- After clicking, you will get a message for confirmation.
- After that, the member will be added to your account.
How to delete members in Cowin Portal?
- After registering the home page will open.
- In that, you have to click on Account Details.
- In that, you can delete any member.
- After clicking on it, you will get the option of delete in front of the name of the member.
- Click on the name of the member you want to delete.
- After that, the process of deleting your member will be completed.
How to register in Umang App?
- First of all, you have to go to the Play Store and install the Umang app.
- After installing, open the app.
- First of all, you have to give your mobile number on it.
- After that, you have to fill out OTP.
- After filling in the one-time password, the application will be verified.
- Then you have to select the option of Cowin in it.
- After selecting you to have to register yourself.
How to register in Aarogya Setu?
- For this also you have to go to the Play Store and install the Arogya Setu app.
- After installing, open the app and enter your number.
- As soon as you fill it, an OTP will come on your number.
- You have to fill out the OTP.
- After the verification is complete, you will have to register.
How to book Slot for vaccination in Cowin Portal?
- To book slots, you have to click on the link to the online portal.
- After clicking, the home page will open in which you have to select the option of Register/Login.
- On the next page, you have to enter your number.
- After entering the number, fill out the OTP.
- After filling out the OTP, you will be signed in to your account.
- Then you have to click on Account Details.
- In that, you have to click on the option of name and details.
- You will find your schedule in it, click on it.
- In which you can book your appointment.
- You can search your nearest Vacancies Center with the help of your PIN Code and District.
- After selecting the recruitment center, you will have to fill in your date and time as per the available slot.
- After selecting, you click on the option to book to finance your appointment.
- Finally, you have to click on the confirm option.
- You have to download it for vaccination.
How to do certificate verification in Cowin Portal?
- Click on the link to the official website for verification.
- After clicking, click on the option of Verify Certificate.
- You will find this option in the top right corner of your screen.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- In that, you have to click on the option of Scan QR Code.
- On clicking, your device’s camera will open.
- Once the camera is open, you will have to scan your QR code.
- After the verification is complete, you will get a message for successful verification.
- Your details like name, age, gender, dosage details, etc. will be made available in that message.
How to download vaccination certificates in Cowin Portal?
- Visit the official website for the certificate.
- Then you have to find and click on the three vertical dots.
- After clicking, you will get the option for Vaccination Service, select it.
- After selecting you will get the option to download the certificate.
- By clicking on it you can download your certificate.
We hope that you must have got complete information about Cowin Portal in our article. To get all the latest updates about it, add our website to the bookmark.