JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme 2022 online apply at jkyouthportal.in Jammu Kashmir Super 75 Scholarship eligibility, new registration check. JK Super Scholarship scheme was inaugurated on the special occasion of International Women Day by Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha. The main objective of the Super 75 Scholarship scheme is to provide scholarships to intelligent girl students who belong to poor families. It is evident that girl students have to drop their studies in order to help their family to earn a livelihood.
JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme 2022
The rising study tuition fees are another reason why many girls are discouraged to pursue their higher studies. With the help of this scheme, the meritorious girl students will be encouraged to study hard and they can pursue their dream of becoming a doctor, engineer or entrepreneur, etc. With the help of this scheme, the women entrepreneur ecosystem will be uplifted in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
More about JK Super 75 Scholarship Scheme 2022 – Under this scheme, scholarships will be provided to girls and those who want to pursue medical, engineering, ITI, or another field will get the programs at subsidized rates. On the inauguration day, Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha also announced Tejaswini Mission. This mission will motivate women towards self-employment.
JK Super 75 Scholarship Apply Online
Applicants for the scheme can apply in both online or offline modes. Apart from this scheme, Super 75 boys for merit graduate student’s scholarship has also started. With the help of this scheme, students will be encouraged to participate in different streams and contribute to those streams. Girl students can apply for the scheme i.e. 2022.
With the help of this scholarship scheme, more girl students will be encouraged and this will provide them with new opportunities. With self-employment, the rate of unemployment will go down, which is already very high in the state right now. To know about the eligibility, benefits, and application procedure read the article till the end. The scholarship amount will be Rs. One lakh for meritorious girl students.
Super 75 Scholarship Registration 2022 JK
Super 75 Scholarship scheme benefits –
- With the help of this scheme, meritorious girl students will be encouraged to study hard and they can pursue higher studies. The girls who are doing well in their studies will be provided with a scholarship amount so that they can complete their further studies.
- Under this scheme, girls are uplifted to study in different streams like medicine, engineering ITI or other educational fields.
- Another scheme has also been launched by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir called the Tejaswini youth scheme.
- Under Tejaswini Youth Scheme, young women and girls will be encouraged towards entrepreneurship and self-employment.
- Through the Tejaswini scheme, girls between the age of 18-35 will be provided with the financial help of Rs. 5 lakhs. This will increase employment in the region.
- Under this project, the Government plans to provide 10% of project cost along with interest.
- The highlight of the scheme is “Choose to challenge and celebrate Azadi ka amount Mahotsav [email protected]”.
- According to Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha, the ratio of female student enrolment in higher studies has been increased by 50%.
|Scholarship||Super 75 Scholarship online|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Portal||Youth Data Portal|
|Under||State Government of J&K|
|Registration||JK Super 75 Scholarship Online Form 2022|
|Check online||Super 75 Scholarship Register Online|
Super 75 Scholarship Online Apply JK
Super 75 scholarship scheme Eligibility –
The scholarship scheme is opened for the girls of Jammu Kashmir. The eligibility criteria have been laid down which is to be followed by the applicants-
- The JK Super 75 Scholarship scheme is only for the residents of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are the girl students who are good at studies in Jammu and Kashmir.
- The applicant should have a domicile certificate of the state or a permanent resident certificate of the state.
- The applicant should have obtained good scores in class 10th and class 12th
- Students with distinction can also apply for the scholarship scheme.
- The scholarship scheme is for the girl students who belong to the economically weaker sections of society.
- The applicant should have her name on the merit list.
- Students who want to pursue higher education in the medical, engineering, or computer field should apply for this scholarship.
- The girl student who is applying for the scheme should be studying in recognized government schools of Jammu and Kashmir.
- If a girl student has lost her father as earning hand of the family due to insurgency, she can also apply for the scholarship as 10%of the scholarship is reserved for these students.
- 4% of the scholarship is reserved for the students who belong to the PWD category and 40% with physical disabilities.
- The applicant of the scheme should belong below the poverty line category.
JK Super 75 Scholarship Form 2022
What are the documents required to apply for the scholarship scheme?
Following are the documents that the applicant should have in order to apply for the scheme-
- The applicant should have an Aadhar card or any other ID proof card with a photo.
- The marksheet of class 10th.
- The marksheet of class 12th.
- Applicants should have a certificate that will prove their age.
- Domicile certificate
- Residential certificate
- Certificate from school
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Copy of front page of passbook which includes details like IFSC code, Bank name, Name of the account holder, and account number.
- Valid mobile number
- Email ID
- Income certificate of family
JK Super 75 Scholarship Application Process
Procedure to apply for JK Super 75 scholarship scheme
The application process for the scholarship scheme is very easy. Students can also apply for the scheme in online mode. The government of Jammu and Kashmir has announced the scholarship for the girl students of the state but there is no other information regarding the application procedure of the scheme. The application procedure has been released by the concerned authorities.
The online registration for the scheme has started on July 25th, 2022. Now students can visit the official portal of the scholarship scheme to register for the scheme.
Students will have to fill in the application form as directed by the official portal and upload the necessary documents with the application form. All the other information regarding the closing date of registration for the scholarship scheme will also be made available on the official portal of the scheme. Students should keep checking the latest updates related to the JK Super 75 scholarship scheme for all the necessary information regarding the scholarship program.
Super 75 Scholarship Registration online
Following are the steps to register for JK Super 75 scheme 2022 –
- First, the applicant of the scheme should visit the official portal of the scholarship scheme i.e., at jkyouthportal.in.
- Now, the home page will appear on the screen. On the home page, there is an option “Register Now”. Click on that option.
- The page will be redirected to the registration form page. The registration form will appear on the screen
- Fill in all the details in the registration form carefully.
- The applicants will have to fill valid mobile number for OTP to get verified.
- The details will include the name, age, percentage, email id, address, village/ward, district PG stream, graduation percentage, 12th percentage, name of college, name of the university, and more.
- Then the applicant will be asked if or not she has qualified for PG entrance programs.
- Applicants who have qualified will have to enter the marks and then the maximum marks.
- Candidates will have to choose the working class in the option and attach documents relate to achievement, volunteer work, or vocational training.
- Applicants will have to upload all the necessary documents.
- These documents should be scanned. The documents are photographs, domicile certificate, ration card, Bonafide certificate, and mark sheet of class 10th, class 12th, and graduation.
- All the certificates should be verified and should be uploaded in a JPG file.
Finally, submit all the documents along with the registration form.