Uttar Pradesh has launched various beneficial schemes for the overall development of the state. Ever since the new chief minister of State, Yogi Aditya Nath was elected, the state has witnessed a lot of development and rise in the standard of living of various people. Another popular and beneficial scheme for the people of the state is UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana.
UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2022
Under this scheme, the state government will promote self-employment among the laborers. This scheme will provide training and practical knowledge to traditional artisans and craftsmen. This training will enhance their practical skills. With the help of skills, these laborers can begin their own employment.
To have more knowledge about this scheme read the article till the end. This article will contain information regarding the benefits, objectives, eligibility, and procedure to apply for this scheme. If you are looking forward to applying for this scheme, this article is best for you.
UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Registration 2022
More about the scheme – UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana will promote self-employment in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh has one of the highest unemployment rates in India. Many schemes have been, launched to reduce unemployment in the state.
Under this scheme, these beneficiaries will be provided financial assistance of Rs 10,000 to Rs, 10 lakhs depending on the requirement of the artisan to set up small industries or their own business. The major purpose of this scheme is to promote a sense of self-employment among the people of the state.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Apply Online
The state government will provide this advance to the beneficiates. More than twenty thousand people will work under this scheme. People who want to apply for the scheme should apply online by filling the application form of the scheme. The beneficiary of the scheme should have a bank account linked with his Aadhar card.
The major beneficiaries of the scheme are the craftsmen and artisans of the state that includes-
- Basket weaver
|Scheme||Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana|
|Under||उद्योग एवं उद्यम प्रोत्साहन निदेशालय|
|Apply online||Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Uttar Pradesh|
|Status||Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Status 2022|
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Scheme UP
Training provided under UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana is launched for the traditional artisans and craftsmen of the state. The scheme will provide six days of training to these beneficiaries so that they can start their own employment. Apart from training, monetary assistance ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs. 10 lakhs will be provided to the beneficiaries of the scheme to set up their own business or small industries. Literacy will also be provided under the scheme. literacy will be organized on June 4th, 2022, and June 5th, 2022 at 11 AM. The selection committee of the center for the promotion of industries and Enterprises will organize this literacy program.
Key features of the scheme
- UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana is launched by the state government of Uttar Pradesh.
- The main aim of the scheme is to promote self-employment in the state among the traditional artisans and craftsmen.
- The scheme was started by the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditya Nath.
- The scheme will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are the artisans and craftsmen.
- Under the scheme, a literacy program will also be organized by concerned officials for the beneficiaries.
- The application process of the scheme is online.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Scheme Register online
The objective of the scheme
Many traditional artisans and craftsmen in Uttar Pradesh are unable to carry on their businesses due to a lack of monetary assistance. UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana will provide financial assistance to these people so that they can set up their own businesses. The primary objective of the scheme is to endorse the traditional work of these people in the rural and urban areas of the state.
Benefits of the scheme
- The benefit of UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana will be provided to traditional artisans and craftsmen like barbers, goldsmiths and more.
- With the help of this scheme, six days of free training will be provided to the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Financial assistance will also be provided you barbers, blacksmiths, confectioners, cobblers, basket weavers and others.
- Under this scheme, more than fifteen thousand people will get employment annually.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme can apply online for the scheme.
- This scheme will promote self-employment and development on the state and traditional labourers,
- The products of the traditional labourers will reach to urban and rural areas of the state.
- The cost of literacy program and training will be borne by the state government.
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
- The applicant of the scheme should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The applicant of the scheme should be above 18 years of age.
What documents are required while applying for the scheme?
The main documents required under the scheme are as under-
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Residential proof
- Income proof
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook and bank details
- Passport-sized photograph.
UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Application online
How to apply for UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
The application procedure of the scheme is under-
- First, the applicant of the scheme should visit the official website of Industry and Enterprise Promotion.
- On the home page, there will be an option “UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana”. Click on this option and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now on this page, click on the “New user registration” option. A registration form will appear in front of you. Fill in the registration form.
- In the registration form, fill in all the important information like the name of the scheme, applicant, mobile number, date of birth, father’s name, email address, district and more.
- Fill in the information carefully and then submit the application. Therefore, the registration form is completed.
How to check application status UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
To check the application status of your form, follow the following steps-
- First, you should visit the official website of the scheme. On the home page, click on “Vishwakarma scheme saman yojana”.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page, on the new page there will be a form to check the application status of your form.
Enter your application number. After submitting your application form you will be able to see the application status of your form.