YSR vahana Mitra scheme is also known as the AP auto-driver scheme. The scheme was launched last year by the Andhra Pradesh government. The beneficiaries of the scheme are the cab drivers and the taxi drivers of the state. Due to covid 19, the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme was launched again to help the beneficiaries during tough COVID times. To have full information on the scheme, read the article till the end.
YSR Vahana Mitra Apply online 2022
All details regarding the eligibility, benefits and different phases of the scheme will be mentioned in this article. More about the scheme – YSR Vahana scheme was launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. This year the scheme was launched on June 15th, 2022. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs.10,000 to the beneficiaries of the scheme.
The beneficiaries of the scheme are the registered taxi drivers and auto drivers. The financial amount will be credited to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. YSR Vahana beneficiary list will be released by the state government, in which there will be the details of the beneficiaries.
AP Vahana Mitra Application online
In 2020, around 2 lakhs registered drivers were benefited from the scheme. The number of registrations has increased. This year, the beneficiaries will get financial assistance in their bank accounts on 15th June 2022. The state government will benefit around 247468 drivers this year. Out of the list of 247468 drivers, 59692 drivers belong to SC, 138382 are Backward category people, 9910 are ST people and 40492 are OC category people.
Every year new beneficiaries are applying for the scheme. This year, 42932 beneficiaries have applied for the scheme to avail the benefits of the scheme. All the beneficiaries of the scheme are the drivers who belong to the backward class or economically lower category.
YSR Vahana Mitra Registration 2022 online
Who are the beneficiaries of the scheme?
The beneficiaries of the scheme as decided by the state government are as under-
- Maxi cab
- Auto rickshaw
- Taxi driver
- Light vehicle drivers
Drivers who have their own vehicle, taxi or maxi cabs can apply for the scheme and enjoy the benefits of the scheme.
|Scheme||YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme|
|Under||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Status||YSR Vahana Mitra Application Status 2022|
YSR Vahana Mitra Online Apply
YSR Vahana Mitra Eligibility criteria
- The applicant of the scheme should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant should be a maxi driver, taxi driver, or auto driver.
- The applicant of the scheme should belong to the below-the poverty line or economically backward class.
- The name of the applicant should be present on the white ration card. The applicant of the scheme should be above 18 years of age.
Vahana Mitra Required documents
Some of the mandatory documents that the applicant of the scheme should have been as under-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card or BPL card
- Income certificate
- Residential proof
- Bank passbook and other bank details
- Papers vehicle
YSR Vahana Mitra Online Registration
Key features of the scheme
- YSR Vahana Mitra scheme was launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The scheme was launched to provide monetary help to maxi drivers, auto drivers and taxi drivers of the state.
- The beneficiary of the scheme should be a registered driver with self-owned vehicle and should belong to economically backward section of society.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiaries will be provided Rs.10,000 of financial assistance.
- Phase 3 of the scheme has launched this year on 15th June 2022.
YSR vahana 2nd phase installment
Under YSR Vahana scheme, financial assistance of Rs.10, 000 will be provided to maxi cab drivers, auto drivers to meet the repair and insurance expenses of their self-owned vehicle. In the first phase of the scheme, or the first year, the state government reached 2,363,43 beneficiaries. All these beneficiaries have enjoyed the benefit of the scheme.
In the first phase of the scheme, many people were unable to apply for the scheme for various reasons, therefore the deadline to apply for the scheme was extended. After the date for application was extended, 11,500 more applicants applied for the scheme. The beneficiary amount of Rs.10,000 was credited in the bank accounts of the beneficiary on 9th November 2020. Andhra Pradesh government has distributed around 500 crores through this scheme.
AP Driver Scheme Online Application
YSR vahana third payment phase
YSR vahana scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh state government to help the auto drivers and other underprivileged registered drivers in the state. The amount for the scheme will be released by the chief minister of the state YSR Jagan the bank Mohan Reddy. Under the third installment, Rs.10,000 will be released in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. In the third installment, a total amount of Rs. 248.47 crores will be transferred in the bank accounts of 248468 beneficiaries. The state government will credit this amount one month in advance of the due date, though the amount was due in July, but it will be credited in June only. The early advance is due to COVID 19 situation.
Payment procedure under YSR Vahana scheme
In 2020, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh released the beneficiary amount four months in advance of the due date. Under the scheme, taxi drivers, auto drivers, and taxi drivers will be benefitted from Rs. 10,000 every year. The scheme will help the registered drivers of the state who have lost their jobs and livelihood amidst COVID-19. In the first phase, the state government released RS. 262.49 crores in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
YSR Vahana Mitra Login portal
Some of the important dates of the scheme are as under-
The release date for the amount for the scheme will be 15th June 2022
How to apply for the scheme?
- First, the applicant of the scheme should visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh transport department.
- On the homepage, locate the notice board. Click on “Online application for financial assistance to owner cum driver w.r.t. Auto/taxi/Can vehicles”.
- You will be redirected to another page. Then click on the online application sections.
- On the application form, fill in all the required documents. After filling in the details click on submit button.
- The application ID and password will be generated online. Take the printout of the form for further purposes.