UPSC NDA 2 2022 Recruitment Notification has been released by Union Public Service Commission for filling up 400 vacancies on its website i.e. upsc.nic.in. Check exam details, important dates, eligibility and updates here.
UPSC NDA 2 2022 Recruiment
UPSC NDA 2 2022 Notification: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the notification for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam 2 2022 on upsc.gov.in. Now, unmarried male and female candidates can submit their application for UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2022 on upsconline.nic.in. The commission has 400 seats for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 150th Course, and for the 112th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02 Jul 2023.
Those who successfully register for UPSC NDA 2022 will be called to appear on 04 September 2022 (Sunday) across the country.
Female and Male candidates who are 12th class are eligible to appear in this exam. So, they are advised to submit their application before 14 June 2022, once the application link is activated.
After clearing the written exam, the commission will hold an interview round which will be conducted by SSB.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2022 ?
The candidates can apply online from 18 May to 07 June as per the steps below:
- Go to the official website of UPSC – upsconline.nic.in
- Register for the posts using your details
- After registration, fill up your application form
- Upload your documents
- Submit your application form
No Fee for SC/ST candidates/female candidates/Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs
UPSC NDA 2 Important Dates
|UPSC NDA 2 Notification Date||18 May 2022|
|Starting Date of UPSC NDA 2 Online Application||18 May 2022|
|Last Date of UPSC NDA 2 Online Application||07 June 2022|
|UPSC NDA 2 Application Withdrawn Dates||14 June to 20 June 2022|
|UPSC NDA 2 Exam Date||04 September 2022|
|UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card Date||August 2022|
|UPSC NDA 2 Result Date||Expected in October or November 2022|
UPSC NDA 2 Vacancy Details 2022
National Defence Academy
- Army -208 (including 10 for female candidates)
- Navy – 42 (including 03 for female candidates)
- Air Force – Flying – 92 (including 02 for female candidates), Ground Duties (Tech) – 18 (including 02 for female candidates) and ) Ground Duties (Non Tech) – 10 (including 02 for female candidates)
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
- 30 (for male candidates only
UPSC NDA 2 Salary 2022
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training for Army Officers and equivalent ranks in Air Force and Navy – Rs 56,100/- p.m. (Starting pay in Level 10)
Lt to Major
- Lt – Level 10 (56,100 – 1,77,500)
- Capt – Level 10 B (61,300-1,93,900)
- Maj – Level 11 (69,400 –2,07,200)
Lt Colonel to Major General
- Lt Col – Level 12A (1,21,200 –2,12,400)
- Col – Level 13 (1,30,600-2,15,900)
- Brig – Level 13A (1,39,600-2,17,600)
- Maj Gen – Level 14 (1,44,200-2,18,200)
Lt Gen AG Scale
- Level 15 (1, 82, 200-2,24,100)
HAG + Scale
- Level 16 (2,05,400 – 2,24,400)
VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ LtGen (NFSG)
- Level 17 (2,25,000/-) (fixed)
- Level 18 (2,50,000/-) (fixed)
Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig:
Rs 15,500 p.m. fixed
The Army Aviators (Pilots) serving in the Army Aviation Corps are entitled to flying allowance at Rs 25,000/- p.m.
UPSC NDA 2 Eligibility Conditions 2022
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy – 12th passed candidates of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian
Naval Academy – 12th passed with Physics and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
UPSC NDA 2 Age Limit:
- 15.7 years to 18.7 years (Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2004 and not later than 1st January, 2007 are eligible)
- Must be unmarried male/female and must be :
- Must be a citizen of India or
- A subject of Bhutan, or a subject of Nepal, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to aboce categories and shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
UPSC NDA 2 Selection Criteria 2022
The selection will be based on 2 rounds as follow:
- Written Test – 900 Marks
- SSB Interview/Personality Test – 900 Marks
UPSC NDA 2 Exam Pattern 2022
- Subjects – There will be questions from 2 subjects i.e. Maths and Science
- Number of Questions – Maths will consist of 120 Questions and 150 questions from Science Subject
- Marks – A total of 300 marks allotted to Maths subject and 600 marks to Science Subject.
- Time – Each section will be given 2 hours and 30 minutes
UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card 2022
The admit card will be uploaded in the second or third week of August 2022 on the official website of UPSC. The candidates can download the admit card using their registration number and date of birth.
UPSC NDA 2 Result 2022
The commission will prepare the list containing the roll numbers of the candidates who will be for the next round of recruitment.
UPSC NDA 2 SSB Interview 2022
The SSB procedure consists of a two-stage Selection process – stage I and stage II. Only those candidates who clear stage I are permitted to appear for stage II. The details are :
- Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests and are Picture Perception Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on the combination of performance in the OIR Test and PP&DT.
- Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
What is UPSC NDA 2 2022 Registration Last Date ?
07 June 2022
What is UPSC NDA 2 2022 Exam Date ?
04 September 2022 (Sunday)
What is UPSC NDA 2 2022 Exam Date ?
04 September 2022 (Sunday)
What is UPSC NDA 2 Application Starting date ?
18 May 2022
रोमांचक गेम्स खेलें और जीतें एक लाख रुपए तक कैश